Manifesting in a DreamWorld

The world is matter and energy. You may agree with that. The world is a dreamworld. You may not agree with that. It is just a choice. But if the world would be a dreamworld, how would you manifest something in it?

How Do We Manifest in Dreams?

I read somewhere: Intention + Attention = Manifestation. Is that how it happens in a dream you're having when you're sleeping? Kinda but there are some 'tricks'. What happens if you want to move an object, without touching it, while you're dreaming? You look at it and you intend to move it. So you keep looking at it with that intention. At some point it starts moving. Job done! So who does the moving? Is it you? Yes! Is it only you? No! The dreamworld does its thing too. If you know that you are dreaming, you trust that 'something' will move the object. That trust has an important role. Without trust, the object will usually not move. Too much force is due to lack of trust.

Back to Reality

This is what we often fail to understand when we try to manifest something in that which we call reality. We think we are the doers and we lack trust in the world itself being able to reflect that which we want. We are the doers but only to some extent. We are the doers of Intention, of Attention but the doer of the manifestation is the dreamworld. When we believe that the world is 'out there', objects exist separately, people exist separately, it's pretty hard to believe that the world could somehow reflect what we want, what we intend, what we believe, what we feel, what we think. But it actually does that. It functions perfectly, it does it's job, it reflects back to us that which we are aware about (consciously or unconsciously). We think we believe what we believe because we look out in the world and we see it is so. The truth is that it is so because we believe what we believe. Again, you can disagree with that. It's your choice.

The world does its job in a perfect manner just as the world that we dream at night perfectly reflects thoughts, beliefs, feelings back to us. Sometimes we cannot see what reason there is behind that nightmare we had last night but if we look deep enough we find the reason. In the same way, we can recognize what are the reasons behind our living nightmares and problems. It can need a lot of introspection but if we don't get to know ourselves then what do we actually know? If we don't know ourselves, how can we know others or what is out there in the world? We don't recognize our own creations in our lives because we do not know ourselves; simple as that.

A correct and successful manifestation requires Intention, Imagination, Feeling and Trust. It is not the only way to manifest but it is one effective way. Sometimes we can manifest through Feeling alone. Other times it can happen with just a simple Intention. But that is usually when we're unaware of the feeling or the intention. Because when we are unaware of a feeling or intention we have, we usually imagine what the outcome could be and we lack lack of trust because we don't obsess about it. Here's an example of such a thing: "Hmm, wouldn't it be nice to drink some wine tonight?". This thought crosses your mind so you are unconsciously intending to drink some wine tonight but you don't consider it very important and you don't obsess about it. It just crosses your mind. As you think about it, you naturally and unwillingly imagine how that would be. So here's the imagination ingredient. Because the thought just comes and goes, you are not untrusting that the world won't give you that because you don't even want to do something about it. So lack of trust is lacking :). So there you have, Intention, Imagination, Trust and possibly even the Feeling of drinking some wine. When you get home, you find that your boyfriend, girlfriend bought a bottle of wine. Often, you don't even remember about the thought that crossed your mind and you just enjoy it.

The Essence

The essence is this: the world is very much like a dreamworld. If you don't believe it, you'll have a hard time with trusting it. If you do believe it, it will come very easy to believe that it HAS to give back to you what you give it to work on.

The reality dreamworld will do its best to reflect back to you that which matches with what you Intend, Imagine, Feel and/or Focus on. It will do so by simply giving to you or shifting parts of reality and GUIDING you to that which matches your inner world. You just have to follow the path.

Lack of trust = lack of results.

In the best years of my life, before knowing about The Secret, Laws of Attraction and other New Age stuff (more or less inaccurate and incomplete), I simply had a trust in 'something'. I knew that somehow, what I want happens. It wasn't that I trusted God or myself or the world, I just knew that 'something' does its thing. It took me a while to realize what was my 'secret technique'. Then it took me even more to realize why would that trust have such effect. Now I just KNOW.

If you believe that reality is a pile of dead rocks, I am honestly sorry for you. You will probably never be really happy.
If you start to doubt the 'realness' of this reality and think that there may be more than meets the eye, that doubt will develop and all I can say to you some day is... 'Welcome to the Group!' :)

3 comments:

  1. On my own experience, the lack of trust comes from my fear of not happening/not having control.

    I focus on my desire, then somehow I find a reason to shift the focus away from desire to protect myself from failure. As I shift the focus, I start introducing myself with reality that I might not manifest my desire.

    Trusting is an important part for creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust is key for natural and seemingly effortless manifestation. You just ride the wave, keep balance and get to the destination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. Trusting is the law of detachment. I have never manifested anything through lack, fear, desperation etc. Yet sometimes I still fall into attachment. The minute I "truly" detach I have knowing feeling that I will get the results that I want but I don't know when or how. Who says that it's got to happen my way anyway just as long as I manifest it.

    Last night I had a big wake up call on trusting in my personal relationship. I am sick to my stomach with the shocking disappointing response that I got but I have now detached 100% because of self respect more than anything as I came across as a door matt. Yet I still have all the images, feelings etc of my intention still there. Even the image of that person running around me like a lap dog saying sorry pops up which I didn't want… Last night the person in question was still open to me but only on their terms because of not having enough time and long distance. They also said sorry that they was in a bad mood etc. but for me I believe I allowed it all to happen due to my feeling of lack. This is not what I want so I have changed my images, feelings etc. for something even better and I've now detached. I do now trust that I will get what I want with out having to check, question or doubt in anyway even if it's another person.

    On the positive side of things in July I manifested a return to my old town. I was trying for over 11 months to come back but when I trusted it took one week for me to find a new home and get all the paper work sorted out. I was very happy because I got what I wanted and better all for a good price too with NO effort at all.

    ReplyDelete