The Cat

Let's start simple: I dislike cats. Whenever I have the opportunity, I make fun of them. Some of my actions could be reported to the RSPCA.

One day, when I was coming home, I was met by a "Meeeow!", a very pleasant one, a sweet, almost erotic sound. It was a nicely colored, clean, well-fed cat. It greeted me and showed me the way home. This cat has an extraordinary vibe. It's still an egoist cat as most cats are, but there's a certain feeling that it gives you. First thing that hits you is something external, the way she meows, the way she behaves. But there's also something internal, the way it vibrates. And we all know that the inside is the cause and the outside are the effects, right?


So what's the catch? Well, it's the first cat I ever liked. It makes me feel love. I don't want to make fun of it or be cruel. So I've wondered... how come? The obvious answer and the most ignorant is that it's so lovable, how could you hurt it? Well why? Why is it that some animals seem to attract cruelty by their attitude, just like some people attract that. I wondered how does it all connect? Why am I cruel to an animal that expects me to be cruel and why am I nice to an animal that expects me to be nice? You all know those scared dogs that are afraid of all people. It's because they have received many beatings. But didn't they receive those beatings because of their attitude? I'm certain that it is so.

I know two things about free will: it's not what you think it is and it can't be broken in any way. Free will is not accessed through the mind, it is only an illusion. Free will is accessed when your vibration is high and you're highly conscious. Again, it's not something done with the brain. The brain lives in the world of effects, it can never be the primary cause of anything.

So how is it that this cat "bent" my free will and made me be nice to it? I attracted the cat and the cat attracted me. And if I'm going to try to explain how that is, it will only generate doubt so let's leave it at that. You either believe it or you don't, nothing I can do about that.

The conclusion here is that if you change the way you feel you DO change EVERYTHING. A confident, loving, friendly dog will not find itself in a situation where it is kicked by people. A scared dog with a posture that shows that will always find itself in situations where it is kicked, made fun of. The same goes for humans. There's no way around it. You don't change the feeling, you'll never change the type of situation. You may change the situation but never the type of it. Example: you're stressed at your job. Finally, you quit. Another situation will show up where you'll be stressed again.

When you change the FEELING, you change EVERYTHING! EVERY FUCKING THING!!!

And now I know what I didn't know: the fact that you can't really explain how to change a feeling is genius!!! It means it's not something done with the brain. So if you're lost, having no idea how to change the way you feel, that is GREAT! :) Choose a feeling and sit there just intending to have it. You'll have sudden random moments of feeling it. You will think you understand how you did it but you'll always find out that it doesn't work some other time. There's no need to understand it, you can't, you just do it, you just be, you just FEEL what you want to feel.

Ram pam pam pam!

No comments:

Post a Comment