Conscious Mind, Subconscious Mind - Employer and Employee

If something in a machine breaks down, most often, the whole system is affected. If an accountant starts to do the lawyers work and the lawyer starts to do the accountant's work, most probably the results will be poor or unacceptable. And that's what happens with most people: we try to work out our problems, using our conscious mind instead of our subconscious. We think and think and think some more and analyze it deeply and struggle to come up with solutions for something. It makes our heads hurt, it stresses us out, it is frustrating and somehow we can't come up with any solution or sometimes when we do find a solution, we fail when trying to implement it. What the f*ck?

The Boss Doesn't Like to Work

He likes to give orders, doesn't he? He likes to imagine new solutions and directions for the company and then he instructs all the employees to take the right action. The conscious mind is just like that. It's not "his"/"her" job to do what has to be done for a goal to be achieved. It's job is just to order: this is what I want, now bring it to me! When you talk, you consciously choose what you want to say (partially) but you don't have to think about the way you will use your tongue and your lips to pronounce the words. And I have to say, it's fairly complicated, the act of speech. Just go in front of the mirror, speak out loud and watch how your lips and tongue move. You will be impressed. Well, you don't have to worry about that. You just decide what you want to say and you say it. Why should it be different for anything else?

The conscious mind is The Boss, The Employer and the subconscious is The Employee. The conscious decides, the subconscious executes.

Some time ago I opened a new thread in a forum with the title going something like "I'm sick of being my own slave!". I just felt like that but I didn't really understand what I meant. Now, after a long time, I do understand. I was sick of using my conscious mind as the problem solver. It's not built for that.

Best Employee

Won't find anyone better than your subconscious. Your subconscious always listens and always acts on whatever orders you give to it, even if those orders are destructive. To some it may seem like self-delusion to believe that you just have to sit back and let your subconscious do the work but it actually really is like that. There may even be a lot of people, that will attack this idea even though they unconsciously do it like that. Like I said, you don't have to think about the way you move your tongue and lips when you talk, so why would you have to think about HOW you are going to achieve something or solve a problem? Just decide something... really decide! and let your subconscious do the rest. It always does. I wrote this by following that process. It could have been way better. Maybe I wasn't clear enough or maybe I didn't cover the whole subject but my subconscious perfectly executed the order I gave it. I just knew I wanted to write about the relationship between conscious and subconscious, employer and employee. If I would have been more specific with my order, my article would have been better. Anyway, I find this process pretty awesome. The problem is, most people use it for many things in their lives but don't understand it and don't trust it for other important things.

You breathe, walk, talk, eat, drive, move, exercise, subconsciously. Do you think that finding a job or earning an extra $100 this week is more complex than those activities? Think good!

Need more details? Watch "The Secret". It tells you the same thing - the conscious is the employer, the subconscious is the employee. You order, it delivers!

Be the Boss! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment